Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome to the TARDIS NEWS

I just wanted to say a few words to welcome all my new readers, and to let everyone know what this blog is about. So first let me say welcome everyone... Now, what is TARDIS NEWS? Well that can be explained pretty simply. TARDIS NEWS is everything that is Doctor Who. I will be discussing the episodes (and specials) as they come, maybe even some spoilers, and behind the scenes activity, along with some cool photos. Of course as all good Doctor Who fans are aware the season has come to an end, but we still have the Christmas special coming up, and I will do what I can to keep you informed of what ever I can find out about the special and the new season. I will also cover Doctor Who related topics, and shows. Such as Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures, which sadly has had it's final run. But that doesn't mean it will not be mentioned from time to time. Lastly, a little about me. As some of you may know I am a writer/artist/photographer, more known for my writing. My last novel "RAGE" can be purchased from my website www.wordsofrage.com there is also a free preview of the book as well as some short stories, and my first novel "Solitude and Circumstance". I am currently working on my next book (World of the Dead - working title), this blog and my review blog which is also on blogger One Man's Reviews. OMR is a movie/TV review blog, mostly horror, supernatural, and science fiction. Feel free to check it out as well. I would really like to do some interesting things on this blog, new and creative things. So if you have any ideas please feel free to let me know. Comment as much as you like, I love to hear from my readers, their thoughts, ideas, and opinions are important to me.

Let me end this introduction blog on a good note, or should I say photos. Here are some spicy pics of the two most popular Doctor Who companions of the new series.  You'll never see them like this on the show. Hope you enjoy them.
Yep that's right Billy Piper (Rose) above, and Karen Gillan (Amy) at right. Now I see why the Doctor kept these two around so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment